Volunteers are an essential part of our team. They are a dedicated group of people who play a vibrant role in helping us ensure that people with differing abilities lead as fulfilling a life as possible. From helping a seven year old learn relationship skills in our child and youth groups to sharing a laugh with an older adult in our personal development programs, the Volunteers at RMACL impact lives every day!
While the reasons for volunteering may be personal, the benefits of volunteering are shared by all. By becoming a RMACL Volunteer you can:
- Make a difference in the lives of individuals who have a developmental disability
- Develop skills and gain experience
- Enjoy a challenging and rewarding assignment
- Discover hidden talents
- Gain a sense of accomplishment
- Develop new friendships and networks
- Improve the quality of community life
Volunteering may be one of the most valuable experiences of your life!
RMACL provides ongoing educational opportunities for Volunteers through its Training and Development department.
For more information please contact our office or fill out the join our team form.