Run Walk’n Roll – RMACL’s 3rd Annual!
Save the Date Choose to Get Active
Join us Sunday May 15th, 2016 for a fun run! There will be fantastic door prizes, raffles and many family friendly activities after and during the main events.
We welcome everyone in the community to join us as a registered participant or a volunteer.
The Run Walk’n Roll (RWR) offers 2 scenic courses to choose from: The 1km loop is a fully accessible course while the 5km course loop offers some variety in terrain (Map PDF).
When: Sunday May 15, 2016
- 10:45 am – Warm up starts
- 11:00 am – 5Km Run Walk’n Roll starts
- 11:15 am – 1Km Run Walk’n Roll starts
- 12:00 pm – Prize & Raffle Presentations and Picnic in the Park
Where: South Bonson Community Centre, 10932 Barnston View Road, Pitt Meadows
To Register as a Participant we have two options:
- Access our online registration
- Download our paper brochure and mail in registration form here
To Register as a Volunteer
- Call Kevin Austin at 604-467-8700
Want to support our cause? Donate online or in person at 11641 224th street, Maple Ridge, BC.
All funds raised will go towards our Family Support Program