Calling all brothers and sisters
Sibshops for Kids and Teens starting Winter 2016
It gives us great pleasure to provide Sibshops, an exciting program just for Brothers and Sisters of kids with special needs. At a Sibshop, brothers and sisters will
- Meet other brothers and sisters of children with special needs
- Have fun
- Talk with others who “get it” about the good (and sometimes not so
good) parts of having a sib with special needs
- Learn more about disabilities and the services that people with
- Share a small snack
- Have some more fun!
WHEN AND WHERE ARE KID SIBSHOPS HELD?
Kid Sibshops will be held:
- Thursday February 4, 2016 3:30 – 5 pm
- Thursday February 11, 2016 3:30 – 5 pm
- Thursday February 25, 2016 3:30 – 5 pm
- Thursday March 3, 2016 3:30 – 5 pm
WHAT IS THE COST OF A SIBSHOP? Only $10 total for the series, and we ask that you commit to attending all groups. The small fee helps to contribute to the cost of snacks.
SOUNDS GREAT! HOW DO I REGISTER? Contact Tracy.Hewgill@rmacl.org for a Registration package, or drop by our office at 11641 224th Street.
WHO ARE SIBSHOPS FOR? We are offering Kid Sibshops to 8 to 12 year old brothers and sisters of children who have special needs.
This entry was posted in Community Events, Front Page News. Bookmark the permalink.